- German Shepherd dog was left tied up on a telegraph post near a railway track in Hartlepool
- Dates confirmed for Gateshead Beer & Music Festival
- Retro Festival of the summer for Sunderland, the 80s are back in town
- Weather report for the rest of the week for the north east region
- Brace yourselves: Expect sleet, snow and freezing temperatures on Tuesday
Busted fans don’t have to wait until the Year 3000 to see their heroes again – the boyband favourites are heading to South Shields this year to headline the second of this year’s Sunday Concerts held as part of the South Tyneside Festival.
Famed for hits including Air Hostess, What I Go To School For, Crashed the Wedding and Year 3000, the double Brit-winning pop-rock trio will take to the Bents Park stage on Sunday 16 July.
Busted will be joined at Bents Park, which is at the heart of the beautiful South Shields Seafront, by popular local acts The Understudies, Sonny and Call on Sunday (formerly known as The Waiters).
Priority Access Tickets
This event is free admission, however following huge demand for the concerts in previous years you can now purchase a Priority Access Ticket.
If you wish to guarantee entry into Bents Park, it is recommended that you purchase a Priority Access Ticket. It also allows you access into the park earlier at noon.
Tickets are just £5 per person (free for under 5s) and are available from:
- Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.co.uk/southtynesidefestival or call 0844 844 0444.
- In person at the Shop @ The Word, National Centre for the Written Word, Market Place, South Shields, NE33 1JF. Open Monday – Thursday 9am to 6pm, Friday 9am to 5pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am to 4pm.
There are only a limited amount of Priority Access Tickets, and are available from now up until seven days before each concert, so be sure to purchase yours early!
Find out more about Priority Access Tickets.
Gates open noon for Priority Access Tickets, approx 12.30pm for free entry for which no tickets are required.
For more information about Busted go to www.busted.com
4,323 total views, 0 views today