- German Shepherd dog was left tied up on a telegraph post near a railway track in Hartlepool
- Dates confirmed for Gateshead Beer & Music Festival
- Retro Festival of the summer for Sunderland, the 80s are back in town
- Weather report for the rest of the week for the north east region
- Brace yourselves: Expect sleet, snow and freezing temperatures on Tuesday
If you’re still a massive fan of 80s acts you should be well catered for at Herrington Park on Saturday, June 9 when the huge area opposite Penshaw Monument plays host to Let’s Rock The North East
And the lineup, which was announced in October 2017 , reads like a who’s who of 80s chart favourites with Tony Hadley, Kim Wilde, ABC and Heaven 17 topping the bill.
The has been touring the country over the past few years, with huge concerts in the likes of London, Leeds and Norwich.
The full lineup for Let’s Rock The North East is:
- Tony Hadley
- Kim Wilde
- Heaven 17
- Go West
- Nik Kershaw
- Midge Ure
- Nick Heyward
- Five Star
- The Real Thing
- Altered Images
- Modern Romance
- Hazell Dean
- Brother Beyond
- Black Lace’s Conga Party
How to get tickets
Tickets are already on sale from the Let’s Rock the North East website with standard tickets for adults 13+ £33.00 child 3-12 years old is Free with an adult. The VIP enclosure includes it’s own bar selling a range of quality brands and 80s cocktails, VIP luxury loos and DJ sets from Pat Sharp and Nathan Moore. at £121pp Also included is a souvenir programme, meal and welcome drink.
All tickets include booking fee.
3,668 total views, 0 views today